The main reason why many followers of Christ will not have rest from their works, such as running from one Shiloh camp to another Redemption camps, sowing all their family inheritances in other to receive what has been given to them freely is because many people don’t believe in the simplicity of CHRIST message.
Tell your neighbor; REST!
“Therefore, let us fear if, while a promise remains of entering His rest, any one of you may seem to have come short of it. For indeed we have had good news preached to us, just as they also; but the word they heard did not profit them, because it was not united by faith in those who heard. For we who have believed enter that rest, just as He has said, “AS I SWORE IN MY WRATH, THEY SHALL NOT ENTER MY REST,” although His works were finished from the foundation of the world.” Hebrews 4:1-3 NASB
WHAT IS REST?
The word rest simply means accomplished; Cease work or movement in order to relax, sleep, or recover strength.
“By the seventh day God completed His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.” Genesis 2:2 NASB
EVERY GENUINE CHRISTIANS NEED REST FROM THE SHENANIGANS OF THE BISHOPS
- There are some that have been praying for someone or something and have not seen any result. The Lord said, it is accomplished REST!
- You maybe someone that is praying for a good husband or wife and it seems that it will never come into fulfillment. The Lord said it is accomplished REST!
- Are you praying for God to give you a good job? The Lord said it is accomplished REST!
- Probably you want God to give you peace of mind or maybe increase your joy especially in your marriage or any endeavor. The Lord said it is accomplished REST!
- Do you think you can never have a child? The Lord said it has been accomplished REST!
- Are you a minister of the Gospel thinking that until you merge to a mega Church you cannot preach the good news successfully? The Lord said everything concerning you and your ministry is already been accomplished REST!
Whatever it is that you may be asking for or expecting from God, the Lord said it is already been accomplished. REST! However, there is something very important to remember always in other to rest from those works that God has accomplished for you and me and that is ABIDING IN CHRIST!
Then the Lord God took the man and put him into the Garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it. 16 The Lord God commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; 17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die.” Genesis 2:15-16 NASB
Many Christians also “died” when they chose to believe the fraudulent ways of many General Overseers above the simplicity of God’s goodness and faithfulness.
In conclusion: Jesus says, “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.” John 15:4 NASB.
Brethren, many General Overseers and Bishops may have given you enough discontentment and anxiety. But please be determined to turn back to God and abide in Him for everlasting REST instead of sowing unrighteous seeds all around the camps or sowing your entire family inheritance to give it to one Overseer or a Bishop for what Christ has already given to you freely. And from that moment many CHRISTIAN lose their sleep in other to keep up with the shenanigans and frivolity life style of “papa”.