GOD CAN CALL ANYONE ALONE.
“Look to Abraham your father And to Sarah who gave birth to you in pain; When he was but one I called him, Then I blessed him and multiplied him.” Isaiah 51:2 NASB
DON’T FALL FOR LIES
All those useless franchise parishes that many people are collecting and confusing it with a calling of God because they don’t want to stand “alone” in their calling is what is causing degradation in Christianity.
People focused more on remittances and offerings to daddy g.o’s and Bishops than preaching and standing for the truth they know.
DROP ALL THE FRANCHISE PARISHES AND STAND WITH GOD INSTRUCTION
1. I don’t care what name you have given to your gods, believe me they cannot remove a strand of hair from anyone that God has called and sent.
2. There is not going to be a time that someone truly walking with GOD will be alone. NEVER!
3. No matter how close you’re walking with God you can still lose Him any day you shift your focus and choose to follow the crowd.
4. If truly you’re with God, beware because you may be passing through some things that may be contrary to the will of God for your life, very likely it will be an enemy’s tactics.
The issue we have presently is that many people have traded away their family and calling to rallied round themselves with group of people with ulterior motives in the Church.
That’s why taking advantage of each other in the Churches has become new normal and depression is taking the front seat. Pastors , Bishops and the General Overseers are the main cause…
If you feel like being in the Church environment at all time when you’re not a pastor or maybe you cannot complete your day successfully without calling a pastor it’s probably that you’re passing through a depression or maybe you’ve been hypnotized.
RESTITUTION IS NECESSARY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
• Adam missed it and instead of him to ask for God’s forgiveness and a way out, he hide himself and finally blamed God for his stupidity.
• Abram almost miss God by joining himself to Lot, but he courageously re route his action when he realized that he has made a grievous mistakes.
• Many of our men of God today have missed it simply by joining themselves to the crowd but instead of them to be asking for God’s forgiveness they are hiding.
I pray that we will not miss God in the name of Jesus.