DO WHAT GOD HAS ASSIGNED FOR YOU DILIGENTLY
“Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold, and the Lord blessed him. Genesis 26:12 NASB.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THERE IS WAITING BETWEEN PLANTING AND HARVESTING
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.” John 10:10 NASB.
Jesus wasn’t talking about the devil only. He was also referring to the devil incarnate of this day that calls themselves religious leaders.
Jesus told the disciples to not worry about what the priests said concerning them, and He encouraged them further, “You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.” John 15:3 NASB.
Let’s look at some principles of Abundance that will not hand anyone’s over to the hands of religious or secular fraudsters.
1. Dare to unsubscribe from the thief manipulations of God’s promises and instructions.
2. Courageously subscribe to the one that has the key of abundant through JesusChrist. And asks Him for divine direction.
3. Do whatever that He has instructed you to do. Continue obeying the instructions of the Holy Spirit He has given to His own as guidance and comforter.
4. Help others, “Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure-pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.” Luke 6:38. Don’t give anyone anything under duress.
5. Then patiently waiting for your appointed time to come, while you don’t forget to embed in your heart Jesus’s instruction that says “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. John 15:4.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU’RE NOT “EVERYONE.”
May the LORD give us the courage to keep on moving and strength wait on Him until He comes in Jesus name.