YOUR MARRIAGE WILL BE GREAT IF YOU ALWAYS ACCEPTS GOD GUIDANCE
He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning, it was not so.” Matthew 19:8 NKJV.
Divorce is not permitted for any Christ followers!
I didn’t say you cannot divorce, I said it’s not permitted for Christ Followers!
Because many Bishops are divorcée, don’t change the truth that divorce is not allowed. Keeping your marriage is more significant than any religious laws. That is why it’s critical that you married right at first, not because of religious sentiments.
What if I have married wrongly and I want to step out? You can if you’re going to, but trust God that HE can still make that MARRIAGE a reality if you persevere some more.
- President Donald Trump himself has counted himself out that he is not fit to be the United States of America president. He doesn’t mean it, all is trial and error game, and God honors him because he wants to use him for the Americans and many religiously oppressed nations throughout the world and because he was sensitive to know when God is interested and involved in all his jokes.
- Despite the fact that Eve and Adam caused that grand coalition between themselves and God; Yet God did not ask them to be separated into a different tent. He sowed same fig leaves for both of them, and he faithfully guides them to face the consequences of their choice together.
Whatever you are going through presently or that you may be going through later in your marriage or home, I want you to know that it is not because you’re are not a tither or that you’re the worst sinner. But because you didn’t put the environmental changes in your consideration, and you don’t want to face the reality of what you signed for in your marriage. Also, I want you to know this that many people are passing through one thing or the other in their family or homes too.
Many of us believed the lies that many Bishops are dishing out from the pulpit so much to the extent that is causing many couples to think that they need a divorce in their marriage. Nothing is wrong with the marriage institution, you’re the one that something is wrong with your sensitivity.
If you carefully look into the lives of many people that are thumping bible scriptures, I am not exempted, you may find out that many of their homes may be passing through more than what you think you’re passing through.
Dare to do research by yourself, you will find out that many of the ones that their marriages are intact and stress less, not “stress-free” are the ones that are following the leading of the Holy Spirit, not the ones that are stuck to one Open Heaven or Mountain Experience devotional books.
“He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning, it was not so.” Matthew 19:8 NKJV.
I did not say that someone cannot divorce if such person chooses to. What I meant is that it’s not permissible for Christ followers.
“But you don’t really know what transpired”
- “He/she cheated on the children and me.” That’s so bad, But still, that’s not an excuse to divorce.
- “He/she is a disgrace to our family.” This is not even worthy or among the options for divorce.
- “Can you believe that he/she is not paying tithes”? That’s the most stupid reason for Christ followers to divorce.
Every Christ Follower that takes divorce as an option has failed. Don’t get me wrong, listen, because someone failed don’t mean him or she is a failure yet; but if he or she fails to make bitter but necessary amendments before Christ return, then such person may be a failure.
If you are a faithful Christ follower, you shouldn’t be able to survive on more day in Christian fellowship, not to talk of committed to giving tithes and offering, knowing that your home is broken. The truth is that you’re not committed to Christ, you’re committing a sin. How? Because Jesus says, “leave your gift there before the altar and go your way. First, be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.” Matthew 5:24.
As a real married couple, MARRIAGE INSTITUTION is greater than Parents, Brothers, friend, Daddy g.o or Bishop. You’re who God says you’re in your MARRIAGE not what a bishop or society is telling. Therefore go now an make those necessary amendments before Jesus Christ return.
I pray for the spirit of boldness and courage to come upon you now in the name of Jesus.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY