Is there anything like God’s perfect timing?” YES!
Whatever God Tells You To Do, Do It Faithfully, Diligently and Expectantly.
”Then after this, He said to the disciples, “Let us go to Judea again.” The disciples said to Him, “Rabbi, the Jews were just now seeking to stone You, and are You going there again?” Jesus answered, “Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world.” John 11:7-9 NASB
“does not stumble because he sees the light of this world.”
Seeing is a significant advantage of not falling into the hands of the religious fraudsters/assassinators.
The disciples were afraid; however, Jesus enlighten them with a great question, ”Are there not twelve hours in the day?”
• We must be spiritually sensitive to know God’s perfect timing to launch out.
• We must know that God’s perfect timing’s result always comes in supernaturally.
• God’s perfect timing doesn’t need any manipulating secular or religious strategy to bring the result God desire.
• We need to realize that it is only the ones called “foolish” or “dumb” people that have decided to Follow God’s instructions as directed by the Holy Spirit that can wait for God’s perfect timing.
We can keep on going, however, let’s take a look at few examples of what God’s perfect timing looks like.
1. God’s perfect timing, Especially for those who believe in Christ, don’t need any unnecessary connections, rituals or religious works of the law.
“So Jesus then said to them plainly, “Lazarus is dead, and I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, so that you may believe; but let us go to him.” So when Jesus came, He found that he had already been in the tomb four days.” John 11:14-17.
2. God’s perfect timing will always bring expected results regardless of the threats that impossibility posed.
“Now you shall eat it in this manner: with your loins girded, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and you shall eat it in haste-it is the LORD’S Passover. For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments-I am the LORD.” Exodus 12:11-12 NASB.
In conclusion, We need to know that GOD is strictly in charge of perfect timing. However, the burden of the responsibility lies upon every individual.
“But some of them said, “Could not this man, who opened the eyes of the blind man, have kept this man also from dying?” So Jesus, again being deeply moved within, came to the tomb. Now it was a cave, and a stone was lying against it. Jesus said, “Remove the stone.” Martha, the sister of the deceased, said to Him, “Lord, by this time there will be a stench, for he has been dead four days.” Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?” So they removed the stone. Then Jesus raised His eyes, and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. I knew that You always hear Me; but because of the people standing around I said it, so that they may believe that You sent Me.” When He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come forth.” John 11:37-43.
Are you ready to wait patiently for God to move in your life and circumstances?
Then you must trust God because even death cannot hold Him down, or be a threat to His promises.