“And Abraham journeyed from there to the South, and dwelt between Kadesh and Shur, and stayed in Gerar. 2 Now Abraham said of Sarah his wife, “She is my sister.” And Abimelech king of Gerar sent and took Sarah. Genesis 20:1-2.
It is insanity for someone to sow a seed to a Bishop in other to acquire an illegal visa for traveling abroad? When you get to the foreign country, You will need more than seeds and sacrificial offering to a Bishop to deal with immigration scrutinization of fake documents you carry and the reality of arranged marriage in the foreign country.
Who Get’s The Blame At Last? Abimelech (Nation)
“But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, “Indeed you are a dead man because of the woman whom you have taken, for she is a man’s wife.” Genesis 20:3.
Why did God Want To Punish Abimelech for Abram’s Error?
Because Abimilech officials were not blind and deaf, they were just plainly a user. Moreover, Abimelech stringent laws caused the commotion and made Abraham restrategize throw out a big lie.
Why do you have to blame Abimelech and his people for Abraham’s unrighteous act? I don’t, God did.
The same thing is happening in many nations around the world, especially what we see in the United States of America presently.
• The nation wants the influx of talented and smart children, but they’re rejecting their parents.
• Many citizens want to marry their women but want their husband that have been frustrated already to be deported.
• The rich people want to use the foreigners to do menial jobs in their companies, but they don’t want to give them a visa to come in legally and do it. When they see them coming in under the fence the high profile people use their trucks and ranchers to let them escape.
• They fill their farms and construction companies with “the people seeking opportunities.” But When the time comes to give” the people seeking opportunities” what will benefit them and their next generations, then they will suddenly remember that they’re illegal immigrants.
• How hard is it to do the research and send the “illegal” back from the entrance before they come in?
• Once the illegal comes in, and you used them intentionally knowing that they are unlawful. Compensating them also before you send them away will surely shift away God’s wrath from such nation.
Father, you have called me to stand in the gap for your people. God shows us the way of repentance and making necessary amendments because we don’t want to miss you and face your wrath in Jesus name I pray.