Do you always have a guilty conscience whenever you’re confronting evil? That might be a hint that you’re losing kingdom consciousness gradually.
”But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellow-servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” Matthew 24:48-51 KJV.
1. When You see yourself turning back from the things of the kingdom you use to stand for.
2. When You become a religious politician that turned his or her eyes away when injustice is prevailing all around.
3. When You’re afraid of persecution, and employ the tactics of speaking from both sides of your mouth.
4. When You’re not able to stand for the truth, you believe openly anymore. Because you don’t honestly believe or understand anything in the first place.
Why Do Christian Fear Persecution?
• Because of the love for Worldly things. e.g., social groups, party merriment, and gifts, that the enemy is distributing in the churches but not the love of Christ.
• Because we think that only the connections of the politicians/overseers can make you survive.
The reasons are endless, but all is for selfish interest, but not Christ.
Let’s Use Nigeria Scenario As Case Study.
A Pastor/Politician was informed about the herdsmen threatening a group of people, he careless until the herdsmen killed another eighty-Five of only Christian and he went there for their burial.
But initially, he told the governor of the state which they both belong to, a hypocrite spiritual father that the governor was lying. Are you surprise? Don’t be!
However, in that same state, they reported that the people killed few of the herdsmen cows, and the same man that seems blind and deaf was spitting fire. His spiritual Father also going back and forth to the seat of power to hug the president and use the opportunity to acknowledge all the killings but appreciating him for not uncovering his corruption secret.
Will Christ Find Faith In You When He Returns?
Jesus Christ was able to do His Father’s will in the presence of persecution because he stayed away from all unrighteousness. Why not you? Brethren, Daddy G.O’s, and other Christian what if Christ arrive now will He still find you standing in FAITH?