Before you can answer this question properly you will need to engage the Holy Spirit not a conference notebook.
What Do We Mean By Rebel?
Any person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or ruler. The authenticity of the case now depends on what you’re rebelling about.
For instance, Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith International and his entire Fellow hypocrite congregation can be termed as REBEL. Why? Because he hypocritically faces the president of his nation and asked him to resign because he is perpetrating criminal act which they all knew about anyway.
Are You Ready To Fight Oppressions, Injustice or Unrighteousness? You’re a Rebel!
If you’re scared because of the name that people will give you, you will never be a candidate to be used by God. Without rebels, oppression, injustice, unrighteousness, and destruction may not stop.
Don’t Worry About The Tittle They Give Unto You Focus On Your Assignment and Motives.
Rebel is a name that people has coined especially to label anyone that cannot look away for injustices. Let us look at a few people that were not spare.
1. “And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth. And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father’s sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:” 1 Samuel 17:33-34 KJV.
Rebellion Apostle Peter
2. “And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.” Acts 4:18-19 KJV.
3. “Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness.” Matthew 23:26-27 KJV.
More Other Rebellious Acts
4. Papa Josiah Akindayomi and the entire R C C G members can also be termed as a rebel because they rebelled from Baba Aladura Moses Orimolade (Cherubim and Seraphim)
5. Pastor Ayo Orizejafor, the former CAN President, can also be termed as a rebel because he too rebels from Bishop Benson Idahosa. The havoc that his great rebellion caused for Church of God Mission was what established the two years of transferring pastors, which many Churches imbibe today.
6. Late Prophet Obadare and his entire followers can also be termed as a rebel because he rebelled from half herbalist half Christ C.A.C.
Finally, Apostle Paul can also be termed as a rebel
”Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ has become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.” Galatians 5:1-4 KJV
Brethren, your assignment is what will determine the name that men are going to give you, most of the time it may be derogatory, however, do not be deterred only make sure you please the Jesus Christ that sent you. The Choices Are Yours.