If the following names are not among the corruption lists Buhari/Osibajo is fighting.
They’re not fighting corruption; they are fighting oppositions
1. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.
2. Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo
3. Ex-Head of States Mohamodu Buhari.
4. Ex-Head of states Ibrahim Babangida and their cohorts.
5. Christian Association of Nigeria
6. Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria
7. Bishop David Oyedepo
8. Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
9. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.
10. Kings, especially Yoruba kings
11. Alfas and Haberlists.
12. Nollywood And many more.
Buhari/Osibajo is more corrupt than many others they are pursuing.
Nigerians Stand-in the gap for the future of your next generation now.
Buhari/Osibajo Are Using People’s Vulnerability To Perfect Their Dastardly Acts.
”Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.” Matthew 13:13-15 KJV.
Though Buhari/Osibajo may be using people’s vulnerability to perfect their dastardly acts, there is nothing to be seen as faithfulness or integrity in their government.
”Justice is turned back, And righteousness stands far away; For truth has stumbled in the street, And uprightness cannot enter. Yes, the fact is lacking; And he who turns aside from evil makes himself a prey. Now the LORD saw, And it was displeasing in His sight that there was no justice.” Isaiah 59:14-15 NASB
4 SIMPLE WAYS ON HOW BUHARI/OSINBAJO CAN FIGHT CORRUPTION TO THE STANDSTILL AND JUSTLY IN NIGERIA
1. Buhari/Osinbajo should declare the source of their campaign funds.
2. Buhari/Osinbajo assets declareration must be make public and to be verify by at least two unbias nongovernmental bodies.
3. If truly ex-president Good luck Jonathan was corrupted as proclaimed by Buhari/Osibajo government. He should be arrested , start the probing of his government from him and try him justly if found guilty.
4. Compulsorily the names of the looters that brought looted money behind the scene must be declared to the citizens because that money doesn’t belong to the government of Buhari alone but the nation of Nigerian.