Jesus Said, Feed The Poor And Not The General Overseers Frivolity And Flamboyant LifeStyle
“And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
• Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
• And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
• Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
• And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.
• And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!” Luke 18:18-24 KJV.
”Tithers Are Reach” Yet Very High Percentage Of Them Are At The Mercy Of government welfare Or Fraud.
Often the unbelievers are looking at Christians as if Christianity means losing someone sensitivity.
Many people in the household of faith are not only hungry but sick and depress until many of them are having mental issues.
The general overseers are defrauding their followers for a flamboyant lifestyle also adopted the attitude of flaunting their unrighteous mammon in front of their members.
Many Bishops had led their followers into a dish financially and maritally yet restitution is not in their own bible.
It is not the fault of the Bishops it is the lack of wisdom of members.
There is no need of blaming yourself for what you don’t have. ASK FOR IT!
Until then you’re at the mercy of influential religious fraudsters.
“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.” James 1:5-6 KJV.