WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER
As Healing Hour Ministry conclude the ninety-two days of prayer for the nation of Nigeria as per the Lord instruction;
I prophesy that every evil force shall remain silent in the name of Jesus.
It is very important also to whomever that it may concern to pay extreme attention to the following messages. August 31, 2018, @ 10:00 am
Nigerians, Pray, Listen And Listen Carefully.
2019 Election in Nigeria will not only be a repetition of the 2015 election but more dangerous.
This time around the nation may be flooded with more human blood but guess what it’s going to be the blood of many elites, and men of God.
- Nigerians should urgently take Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo and his caucus alliance as nonsense because anyone that comes out from that Alliance will destroy and divide the Nation more.
- Nigerians should let Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and company, Remi and Bola Ahmed Tinubu that brought in Buhari/Osibajo deceptively to call Buhari aside to honor his agreement.
- Automatically give Buhari/Osibajo second term on credit
- Divine intervention for Buhari/Osibajo to exit.
Apart from these solutions, Nigerian elders please don’t waste people’s money and their blood anymore. The blood of innocent people is crying on Nigeria. April 26, 2018, @5:30 am
PRAY FOR THE NATION OF NIGERIA
Another deception is on the “stove” the Presidency is planning another satanic solution; this time around ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo is the lead “chef.”
WARNING TO THE PRESIDENCY
The Lord says the presidency must be very careful not to repeat what transpired in the time of ex-President Yaradua so that they will not drive Nigerian into mourning versus destruction mood. The presidency needs to urgently stay away from ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo’s advice on the present situation of Nigeria and the President.
Unless, if President Buhari willingly hands over to the Vice President, please let no one try any other option that will be contrary to the will of God and bring another plague to the nation. April 26, 2017
WELCOME TO AUGUST
DO YOU LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS?
WELCOME TO JUNE
Urgent Warning: The Lord Said, Nigerians should avoid protest, it will slow down your deliverance.
Either you’re a Nigerian living abroad, or at home, the responsibility of delivering your nation from destruction solely hangs around your neck. ”Me?” Yes, You! ”Who am I?”
”For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father’s house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?” Esther 4:14 NASB.
Join us in Prayer to stand in the gap for the nation of Nigeria and her citizens.
Start Date: 06/01/2018.
End Date: 08/31/2018.
Thank God for his faithfulness upon the lives of His children and their nation.
1. Ask for God’s mercy upon Nigerians home and abroad.
2. Ask God to give the country of Nigeria safe landing in her 2019 Election.
3. Ask God to have mercy on the present government for the great injustice they have perpetrated on the innocent citizens.
4. Ask God to untie the tongues of our respectable Christian religious leaders.
5. Ask God to expose and annul every tactic of the enemy concerning their evil plans and agreement that September 2018 has been slated for their kick off date.
May the Lord save the nation of Nigeria from another slaughter they have decided to perpetrate on the country in the name of Jesus. Amen!
WELCOME TO JULY
This May Offend Many But You Supposed To Have Known By Now That I Don’t have an Option but to carry out my assignment.
1. Pray For Christian Association Nigeria to regain their consciences.
2. Pray For The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria to regain their consciences.
3. Pray For Nigeria Christians to regain their Godly consciences and be ready to face any consequence.
4. Pray for Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his alliance for righteous boldness not to withhold anything they have lured them with and to regain their consciences.
Your Peace In 2019 Cannot Be Taking For Granted, and It Begins Now With Your Prayer of Repentance, not Any Unrighteous Seeds.
Lord Jesus, please allow this season to Passover the innocent ones.
I see the blood of the innocents flooding around Lagos Ibadan Expressway.
They followed Osibajo in other to assassinate him and ended the lives of uncountable…
“But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the Lord of hosts. Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law. Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers? Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god. The Lord will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the Lord of hosts.” Malachi 2:8-12 KJV.
Lord Jesus have mercy upon us.
WELCOME TO AUGUST
“Then, as soon as they had come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid on it, and bread. Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish which you have just caught.”
Simon Peter went up and dragged the net to land, full of large fish, one hundred and fifty-three; and although there were so many, the net was not broken. John 21:9-11